If you’re looking for a marketing expert to help lead the charge then you need an Outsourced Marketing Director. At Iconic Digital, one of our senior marketing consultants with over 10 years’ experience in marketing and business management can act as your own Outsourced Marketing Director. We also have a wide range of outsourced marketing packages available with no lengthy contract and no hidden fees!
We behave as if we were your own in-house Marketing Director, thinking strategically and tactically implementing your marketing. Our Outsourced Marketing Director will attend any meetings on your behalf with customers and suppliers and you can even provide us with your own company email if you wish.
Outsourced Marketing Director verses in-house
The only difference is that your Outsourced Marketing Director won’t be in your office all the time but you’ll benefit from unlimited telephone consultancy and will receive a weekly update. Our Outsourced Marketing Director service is much cheaper than employing a Marketing Manager or Marketing Director but you’ll notice you’ll still get the same level of service. Weekly reporting ensures we’re communicating our activity to you and will show you what your Outsourced Marketing Director has achieved.
We’ve got the skills, expertise and knowledge to lead your organisation’s marketing strategy and we’ve so confident that you’ll love our service that we’ll give you an Outsourced Marketing Director free of charge for once month to evaluate our service.
Every customer is different, that’s way our outsourced marketing services can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Pick and choose the services you want and we’ll provide you with a competitive price you’ll be guaranteed to love.
Outsourced Marketing Director Services Include:
- Unlimited telephone consultancy advise
- Attending in-house meetings including board meetings if required
- Attending external customer or supplier meetings on behalf of the organisation
- Marketing planning, including budgeting and writing your annual marketing strategy
- Implementing your strategy with services such as email marketing, SEO or design and print
- Weekly reporting on activity, search rankings, leads generated
- Sales and marketing training for your in-house team
- Liaising with any third party service providers and companies